Film Sound Sound that perfectly complements the visual experience
I have been working with film audio in various roles and across a wide variety of styles for more than a decade. From smaller projects where I've been responsible for every aspect of the sound - sound design, foley, ADR, editing, mixing, and composing; to managing full team projects.
Projects have included documentaries, short films, animations, feature films, and promotional videos. Tackling the more subtle side of sound design, to creative editing which provides a unique partnership with the visual experience. Feel free to peruse my previous work portfolio below.
I offer a range of sound design, editing, and mixing services for film, including:
- Feature Films
- Short Films
- Animated Films
- Video Games
- Dialogue Clean Up
- Track Laying
- Sound Sync
- Sound Effects
- Field Recording
- Game Audio
As every film project will vary hugely in its requirements, I don't have a fixed price list. However, for quick jobs, sound clean ups, short film mixes etc, I can be hired at a day rate of €250 per day.
If you have a larger project which requires multiple services, or require a sound editor or mixer for a feature film, please use the button below to contact me.
- Making a difference: Documentary - Sound Mixer
- 24 hours on and off stage: Documentary - Sound Mixer
- The face of the United Nations in Cambodia: Promotional Video - Sound Mixer; Composer
- Five Day Shelter: Feature Film - Sound Editor & Designer; Composer
- Jonny Boy: Short Film - Sound Mixer
- As the light leaks in: Short Film - Sound Editor & Mixer; Composer
- Two point five billion: Short Film - Sound Editor; Composer
- The Beekeeper's Son: Short Film - Sound Editor & Mixer
- The Hotel Trade: Short Film - Additional Sound Editor
- In this way: Short Film - Sound Editor
- The Masterpiece: Animated Short - Sound Editor, Designer and Mixer; Composer
- The Boy with the Ever Open Jaw: Animated Short - Sound Editor, Designer and Mixer; Composer